The Permanent Perm Is Here!




Mammy CJ Walker became the first black millionairess after she invented the world's first hair straightening formula, also known as hair crack. We have invented the world's first perm formula that changes thick hair to straight hair FOREVER after only one use! You don't have to take our word for it! Try it for yourself and stop suffering from nappy headed syndrome. A Black girl's greatest pain is combing her hair! You can change that by ordering your kit today! Created by @tiffanymdraper


If you've made it this far after reading this fuckery, I'm sure by now you realize this is NOT a real product. You either clicked this link because you were offended or you really wanted to change your hair from kinky to straight. Either way, you need to re-evaluate your life. Do you see how easy Blacks get triggered when someone says something that is racist? We need to stop letting things bother us as a people. We need to stop seeking outside validation from other races. If Black is really beautiful like we say, then we need to start loving the hair texture that God gave us. Blacks are the most unique race. No other race has our hair an they rarely have our complexion, lips, curves or noses. Let's embrace what makes us different instead of hating it. God does not have a racial preference. He made us all and we are all beautiful to him. I would never put a link to sale a product that is not real because that would be scamming and unethical. I only did this to prove a point: We as Black people are too easily offended and triggered. The recent Chris Brown incident when he said he only wanted the Black girls with the nice hair is a prime example. People say things like that in order to get a reaction or to get plays for their music or films. We should not care what others think of our hair or skin color. We cannot force them to find us attractive. People are allowed to like what they want. As long as YOU like YOU that is all that matters. Much love,

-Tiff
Ps,
If you got a laugh out of that White lady voice I used for my fake permanent perm video, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more entertainment!
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChnNz2cJrs6SvK7pmi6Rc1Q ←
I will be uploading videos and doing live videos about race, business, current hot topics, etc! Join Team Tiff by subbing to my channel today, and don't forget to hit that bell!

 The sad part is, most of us Blacks would really want a product like this to exist. We really would change out hair texture forever if we could. We as a people need to be having these discussions and stop sweeping our self hate under the rug. Please support my content by sending money to my cash app: https://cash.app/$tiffanymdraper  or send me funds via Greendot Moneypak. Just email me the scratch off code to tiffanymdraper@gmail.com Each donation will get a shoutout! 😘 (There she goes asking for money...I know what you're thinking.) Google the word scam before you call me a scammer. When people donate to you willfully, that is NOT a scam. I enjoy entertaining people and making people laugh. People pay for what they enjoy and if they enjoy me, what's wrong with them donating? I am not a coon for this petty mess lol, I am a troll. #TiffTrolls

More about me:



 I make YouTube videos and apps for a living. I am also a marketing consultant for brands. This campaign that I came up with (Boycott Black Hair-ROFL) is just an example of how I can utilize social media to help brands get the word out about their products and services. If you'd like me to help you make an app, start a YouTube channel or come up with a marketing strategy for your music or business, email me today for a free consultation. tiffanymdraper@gmail.com Here is another example of my pettiness lol https://youtu.be/DHXMl--Txos

Follow me on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter :)
https://www.facebook.com/tiffanymdraper
https://instagram.com/tiffanymdraper/
https://twitter.com/tiffanymdraper
Join Team Tiff NOW!!! ðŸ˜Ž
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Download My Wi-Fi Watcher App :D


Comments